Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What Up?

Well, as you know there have been quite a few changes here and I just have to share them with you. First off, the logo contest was a bust with no entries. It was a nice thought but apparently I just don't have enough followers to pull it off. So, I hired my very talented and creative friend Renne from Unique As You to save the day. This worked out well and I shouldn't be surprised since she does market herself as a superhero. Renne was in Germany for several weeks and has been suffering terribly from jet lag. She came home, listened to me whine about how quickly I needed this done, threw on her brightly colored tights, rolled up her coordinating sleeves and got right to work. The results are as pleasing as I expected. Renne does great work and she is dependable. What more could a crazy, impatient overwhelmed business person ask for? Also her smile is as bright as her clothes so when you meet with her it's pretty difficult to be in anything but a great mood.




On an even more fun note, my daughter, Andrea and I both completed our first hand bound journals. I really need lessons in photographing my products. I find it very difficult to convey them in a professional way. Here they are:
                                                   This one is mine

                                                   This one is Andrea's
                                                          I can't wait to make more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your logo looks great! That Renne IS a Super-hero!! Your journals turned out beautifully! What a talented team you are.